Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Never Never Part 3 - Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


I was so excited this morning when I get up and this was on my Kindle!  I devoured this 3rd part in just a few hours.  I loved that we picked up where we left off, but we figure out that Silas hasn't lost his memories this time.  He's realized Charlie still doesn't have her memories and the timer is on.  He has 48 hours to make her fall in love with him again.  He plays a game with her called "Silas Says".  These things make her do outrageous things, things she used to love about him.  Charlie realizes the truth about her father and how he isn't the man she thought he was.  They both realize they have been raised up "privileged" and neither one really respects each other.  We spend a furious 48 hours learning so much and allowing Charlie to fall back in love with Silas.  Does she find that love she needs to retain her memories? 

No comments:

Post a Comment